Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Testimonial from Ashley M.



“When I first decided to adopt the Paleo lifestyle, I read everything I could find online and even bought a few books to read but still had a ton of questions about what I should and shouldn't eat and why as everyone seemed to have their own opinion. I had just started CrossFit as well and heard about Christine through my gym and decided to sign up with her hoping to get some solid answers to my many questions.
I had my first face to face with Christine (on the day she was due to have her second baby - this woman is dedicated!) and we discussed my goals, past eating habits and my food journal for the previous 3 days. She provided great feedback on different foods I could incorporate, answered the first round of questions I had and left me with a great cookbook to read through and pull recipes from. We continued to meet for the following month, and in between our scheduled meetings, she was available to me anytime via text, email or phone when I had a question (which I had plenty of) or needed advice. She was always happy to send me new recipes she tried out or old favorites (which, by the way, were yummy!) and never seemed bothered when I contacted her. At the end of our month, we hit the grocery store where I gained even more knowledge and guidance on the ends and outs of the Paleo lifestyle.
I started my Paleo journey with tons of questions and uncertainty, and after working with Christine, I feel confident about the food choices I continue to make and am no longer overwhelmed at the meat counter!” – Ashley M.

No comments:

Post a Comment