Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Lizbeth's 3-Month Success

This is my favorite part. I get to see the dramatic changes my client has made after just 3 months of consistent hard work.

Lizbeth has a 6 month-old baby, works full-time, and still manages to drive an hour to train with me three days a week. She has been doing an amazing job of staying Paleo this entire time with the support of her husband, who I'm told has also experienced positive changes in his health and fitness now that his wife is on board with CrossFit and Paleo.

Her initial goal after having her son, was to regain her energy and vitality while losing weight. This is a great way to prioritize goals- putting health first and letting appearance follow. She lost 11 lbs and drastically changed her body composition! When she first started she complained about having "no upper body strength", and now she's doing pull-ups and push-ups with ease! She now says she has energy to keep up with her busy lifestyle and that she didn't know how good she could feel.

This is 3 months of personal training (3 x's/week Package) and nutrition consultations (Paleo Coaching Package). Check out the results for yourself!


Are YOU ready to change your life? Contact me today to set up a phone consultation to discuss how I can help YOU reach your health and fitness goals.

~Christine Ybarra, CHNC

No comments:

Post a Comment